domingo, agosto 02, 2015

O Lugar Supraceleste, de Frederico Lourenço


I have read most of Frederico Lourenço's books for many years. I like his writing - cultivated, clean and clear - and I think he's one of the few young(ish) Portuguese authors worth reading. And it's funny how I enjoy it even if I disagree of his opinions lots of times and have different tastes about lots of things. But still there are many issues where I feel he's telling it exactly how I would put it, and mostly I like the way he questions things, how he analyses himself and looks for his place / meaning in the world, which is something that always resonates with me. And I feel mostly in tune with his answers, if in a different key. It's one of those cases when even if the ways are different, the quest and the inner core are very much the same.

Sem comentários: